Your Street Cred. Passport makes it easy to discover some of Washington’s best reds and whites. Whether you are tasting over a single weekend or every month of the year, become a frequent taster at some of our state’s finest wineries. Purchase your Passport To Taste Seattle at participating Costco stores located in Seattle and Shoreline.
- Each Street Cred. Passport is valid for one standard tasting at each participating location. A Tasting typically includes 3-5 pours at wineries.
- Groups of 8 or more must secure a winery reservation for a mutually convenient date and time.
- Redeemable August 2018 – August 2019. Check participant websites for special event and holiday closures.
- ACTIVATE – Follow the instructions on Passport page 1 to activate. Activation is required to redeem your first Tasting.
- SIGN – At each location, present your ID and signed Passport. Passport owners will receive a stamp recording the tasting date.
- STORE – Passports are non-transferable and non-replaceable. Please store in a safe place.
PLAN YOUR VISIT!
- Make a reservation. Groups of 8 or more must secure a reservation.
- Explore the four districts: North Seattle, Downtown Seattle, The Industrial District and West Seattle
- Winery tasting hours and days vary per location.
Double Canyon Winery
Eight Bells Winery
K Vintners / Jet City Winery
Nine Hats Wines
Northwest Wine Academy
Nota Bene Cellars
O.S. Winery, LLC
Pine Lake Cellars
Robert Ramsay Cellars
Seven Hills Winery
Ward Johnson Winery
Welcome Road Winery
White Heron Cellars
Stay in Touch
Sign up for news, deals and special events!