Passport to Woodinville Wine Country 2019 is your ticket to one of the world’s premier wine and craft beverage destinations. Taste award-winning wine, beer and spirits in a single weekend, or month-after-month throughout 2019. Woodinville Wine Country, includes four districts, and is located only 30 minutes from downtown Seattle.
New This Year! Receive 4 free tickets to Woodinville Wine Country’s After Hours Spring/Summer Wine Walk 2019 and special discounts at popular Woodinville Wine Country events throughout 2019.
*Passport 2019 is valid January 1 – December 31, 2019. Tasting room hours and wine tasting amounts vary per winery. Some restrictions apply. Passports are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-replaceable.
- Passport is valid for one standard tasting at each participating location. A Tasting typically includes 3-5 pours at wineries.
- Groups of 8 or more must secure a reservation with the tasting room of choice for a mutually convenient date and time.
- Redeemable January 2019 – December 2019. Check participant websites for special event and holiday closures.
- ACTIVATE – Follow the instructions on Passport page 1 to activate. Activation is required to redeem your first Tasting.
- SIGN – At each location, present your ID and signed Passport. Passport owners will receive a stamp recording the tasting date.
- STORE – Passports are non-transferable and non-replaceable. Please store in a safe place.
PLAN YOUR VISIT!
- Make a reservation. Groups of 8 or more must secure a reservation.
- Explore the four districts: Hollywood, West Valley, Warehouse and Downtown.
- Winery tasting hours and days vary per location.
Participating Wineries, Breweries and Distilleries
Finn Hill Winery
Lord Lion Winery
Three of Cups
Sol Stone Winery
Castillo de Feliciana
Chateau Ste. Michelle
Goose Ridge Estates Winery
Lauren Ashton Cellars
Silver Lake Wines
Sky River Mead
Stay in Touch
Sign up for news, deals and special events!